10 Reasons We’re Lucky to Live in the Sacramento Area
Don’t believe us? Let these gifs convince you.
1. We have incredible weather all year long.
Take a dip in the pool. Even if it’s March.
2. Our food is some of the best in the world.
We are the Farm-to-Fork Capital of America, after all.
3. We have a thriving small business community.
Another excuse to go shopping!
4. Housing in Sacramento is more affordable.
The cost of living in Sacramento is less than the average of California as a whole.
5. We are situated amidst some of the area’s best attractions.
San Francisco, Napa Valley and Lake Tahoe are all within a short drive.
6. We have tight-knit communities with friendly neighbors.
Fresh-baked cookies and welcome balloons coming right up…
7. Sacramento is rich with history and gorgeous historic buildings.
Sacramento is especially *rich* with Gold Rush history. Pun intended.
8. We have so many beautiful trees.
There’s a reason Sacramento is nicknamed the City of Trees!
9. The city is neither too small nor too large.
It is juuuuuust right.
10. Sacramento is one of the happiest places to work.
It’s the country’s #2 happiest place to work, to be exact!
What qualities make you feel lucky to live in the Sacramento area?
We would love to know! Share your appreciation for the city in the comments.