Iris Tran has been residential real estate agent for more than 10 years serving the Greater Sacramento Metropolitan area. During the housing debacle of 2008-2010, she has helped many of her clients to obtain bank approval for short sales and or lower-rate refinance. Many have learned from Iris’ free advices on how to prepare for home buying and selling thru her radio talk shows featured on channel 1690 AM every Monday from 1.30-2.00PM. As panel speaker Iris was periodically invited to share her experience to regional woman realtor colleagues.
Her team includes a buyer agent (Thuy Nguyen), and a transaction coordinator (Kimberly). Customers come to Iris Tran for house – selling advice and representation because:
- Her free staging increases the appeal and value of the listed houses
- Her 3 persons-team responses fast to any changes and issues of the deal.
- Her large network of buyers and agents help to expose the listings and facilitate the transaction
- Her extensive use of social and internet marketing guarantee high exposure for the listed houses
- Her negotiation skills and sell strategy enable quick transaction at optimal price.
With transaction volume nearly 19 million in 2013, Iris Tran was ranked number 5 out of 950 Lyon Real Estate agents, and is the top #1 Senior Executive Associate of Elk Grove office. She is continually among the top 1% of the company for several years, and is selected as Outstanding Lifetime Master Club member of Sacramento Association of Realtors. Real Trend – ranking agents on nation-wide basis - has selected Iris Team to be among the best teams of Greater Sacramento area.