I strive to give every clients the personal care and attention they deserve. I believe that relationships are more important than transactions. I will be there for you Before, During, and After the Sale. I will work hard for you, making sure I understand your needs, use state of the art marketing, demonstrate strong negotiating for your sale, meeting all timelines and making sure all paperwork is legal and complete. When buying or selling a home these are the things that are most important to you.
There are many ways I can be of service to you outside of an active real estate transaction, so please don't hesitate to call me.
What I can do for you? Before,During, and After the Sale:
- I pride myself on being available when you need me I answer my phone and return calls promptly.
- Real Estate News You Can Use. Updated information and statistics on local market conditions. This can differ substantially from the national market conditions and what you hear in the media.
- Up to the minute access to homes that come on the market, bringing them directly to you.
- Maximize Resale Potential: Specific advise on home maintenance, or suggestions for upgrades that will enhance your property's resale value.
- Let's Talk Market Value: If buying, selling, refinancing, for insurance, estate planning or property tax purposes know the true value of the home. Discuss issues or new developments in the community that could effect property values
- Help Wherever You Need It: I can help you, a friend or family member secure the services of like minded real estate professionals all over the world.
- Community Insight: Always happy to provide information on community amenities such as parks, schools, trails, and local special events.
- My List of Pro's: Consider me your source of referrals for all types of businesses, whether related to real estate or not. I have partnered with competent professionals from all types of businesses.
- Transaction Related: Lenders, legal professionals,closing agents, home inspectors, pest control,insurance agents (home,auto,health) movers.
- Other Business Professionals: Financial Planners, Tax Professionals, Doctors, Dentists, Attorney's.
- Home Repairs and Improvements: Handymen, general contractors, interior designers, roofers, painters, flooring installers, plumbing, electrical/HAVAC specialists.
- Landscape/Maintenance: Yard and pool services, house cleaners, window washers.
If you need a referral to a provider that is not mentioned here, feel free to ask me; I may know just the person you are looking for!
**Member of Elk Grove Chamber of Commerce